1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

Well Leyla is no longer officially a baby, she's now a toddler. People say babies become toddlers once they learn to walk but when you're a mom you want to hold onto your baby for awhile so I think of them as toddlers once they turn 2. She even graduated from the nursery at church into the toddler room this weekend. I really can't believe my baby girl is TWO. How did that happen so fast? She has gone through such an amazing year with so many milestones and so many major changes. She has changed into this "spunky" free spirited little girl.
Drew woke up Friday morning next to me and Leyla and said to her "Good Morning Punkadoo, it's your birthday sweetie". And then began to sing to her! I really could not have asked for a sweeter moment.
We celebrated her birthday last Sunday just the 4 of us and then celebrated her actually birthday on Friday at the Ladera Water Park with some of her buddies. She had a great time! We'll see what the terrible two's hold for us. I think 18-24 months is terrible but we'll have to wait and see! We Love you Sweet Punkadoo!
Irvine Spectrum













2 comments:
I'm in love with her little bikini. Too cute for words!!
i can't believe i haven't checked blogs for so long! i've been so busy!
anyway--leyla is ADORABLE!!! i can't believe she's two either! happy birthday to her! and oh my goodness, i almost melted at drew's sweet little wake-up. what angels you have!
Post a Comment